Interior Designing is a profession concerned with designing a given space which would be artistic and aesthetically appealing. The objective of the course is to make students familiar with the meaning and purpose of design and train them in visual composition using two dimensional and three dimensional object.
The focus of our program are Residential Design, Commercial Design, and Exhibition Design etc.
Our program at CODT in Interior Design would open up avenues for student aspiring admission in UG/PG Program.
In Interior Design the students are taught a process which analysis, knowledge and research which combines artistic skills to create interiors that fulfill the client’s requirements. Their knowledge is not just limited to selecting the colors and arranging the home appliances. It involves a lot of research, expertise, and knowledge about the safety norms, and architectural elements.
The student in Interior Design program is prepared for professional practice through integrated theory, design and technology in tandem with industry standards. The graduate student are taught to achieve a balance between the mastery of design skills that meet the needs of the profession, and the creativity and imagination that will lead to better ways of thinking about our environment.
- Interior Designers work in a wide range of environments including restaurants, hotels, stores,offices,airports hospitals and homes.
- Employment opportunities for interior design professionals are plentiful Fresh Graduates from interior design courses can find gainful employment with independent architects or large architectural firms, building contractors hotels and resorts.
- Professionals find gainful employment in large Pvt design consultancy firms ,theaters and exhibition organizing companies or public sector undertaking like town planning metropolitan and regional development departments and others.
1. Download the Admission Form from the web site.
2. Fill it up and send it to “College of Design & Technology” 10-11 Y N Road,Opp G.S.I.T.S College ,Indore 452003 (MP) along with a DD of Rs 700/ in favor of VAJDI ASSOCIATES payable at Indore.
3. Alternatively Prospective Students can collect the Prospectus (Which has the Admission Form) from the college campus by Paying Rs700/ fill it up and send it to us.
4. Alternatively upcountry candidates can ask for the Prospectus (Which has the Admission Form) by sending a DD of Rs700/ to the college. Fill it up and send it to us On receipt of the forms the prospective students will be called to the campus for an Personal interview or written test as the case may be which will be the basis and Criteria of selection.
5. How ever a few seats are reserved for students on first come first served basis who can take admission by paying the stipulated fees without having to undergo the interview or written test.