3 or 4 Years UG Program-Degree in BA Fine Arts/BFA Applied Arts+Diploma in Graphic Design from CODT
communicate ideas. The designer works with a variety of communication tools in order to convey a message from a client to a particular audience. The main tools are image and typography.
Our program at CODT in Graphic Design would open up avenues for student aspiring admission in UG/PG programs.
The program in Graphic Design helps the students emphasize mastery of the profession including narrative abilities, presentation skills, strategic thinking, problem solving and the ability to develop innovative conceptual solutions. Specialized training includes typography, visual literacy, identity and print publication. Students acquire the finely tuned design skills, self-discipline and professional expertise necessary to become advanced practitioners.
The advertising component of the program is designed to provide the student with expertise in directing a full advertising campaign from concept to finish, including market research, strategy, copy writing, art direction and presentation. Students focus on establishing themselves as creative communicators, graphic designers capable of formulating carefully planned strategies and expression in the traditional media and in emerging interactive advertising.
- Graphic designers can get gainful employment as Art/ Creative Directors in-charge of a creative team.
- Career opportunities open up in Advt. Agencies and design houses as visualizes, Illustrators, Graphic artist, Cartoonists, Photographers to design various items like cards, calendars book cover print and electronic media as commercial and graphic artists
1. Download the Admission Form from the web site.
2. Fill it up and send it to “College of Design & Technology” 10-11 Y N Road,Opp G.S.I.T.S College ,Indore 452003 (MP) along with a DD of Rs 700/ in favor of VAJDI ASSOCIATES payable at Indore.
3. Alternatively Prospective Students can collect the Prospectus (Which has the Admission Form) from the college campus by Paying Rs700/ fill it up and send it to us.
4. Alternatively upcountry candidates can ask for the Prospectus (Which has the Admission Form) by sending a DD of Rs700/ to the college. Fill it up and send it to us On receipt of the forms the prospective students will be called to the campus for an Personal interview or written test as the case may be which will be the basis and Criteria of selection.
5. How ever a few seats are reserved for students on first come first served basis who can take admission by paying the stipulated fees without having to undergo the interview or written test.