4 Year Degree Program in Bachelor of Design (B.Design)
In Fashion Design the students are taught to create designer wear for men, women, and children. They also create designs as per the season, and latest trends. We teach them to create garments that are beautiful, and well-designed. We teach them skills which as fashion designer will include information about the latest trends and fashion, creativity, style, good knowledge about the fashion industry, business, and capability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
They take part in Fashion shows locally under the guidance of their teachers which hone their skills as fashion designers and build confidence to face the challenges of the markets.
Starting with waste material they use their imagination to design dresses which helps them to gradually take the first steps to the real world of fashion design.
- Career opportunities are vast an wide ranging. They include merchandising, film production companies, TV channels, supermarket chains and fashion /garment boutiques.
- One can easily find jobs with export houses dealing with garments/textiles/handloom exports, retail and wholesale garment businesses in men’s/women’s/kid’s clothing, in sports/casual wear, haute couture fashion show and fashion media organizers.
1. Download the Admission Form from the web site.
2. Fill it up and send it to “College of Design & Technology” 10-11 Y N Road,Opp G.S.I.T.S College ,Indore 452003 (MP) along with a DD of Rs 700/ in favor of VAJDI ASSOCIATES payable at Indore.
3. Alternatively Prospective Students can collect the Prospectus (Which has the Admission Form) from the college campus by Paying Rs700/ fill it up and send it to us.
4. Alternatively upcountry candidates can ask for the Prospectus (Which has the Admission Form) by sending a DD of Rs700/ to the college. Fill it up and send it to us On receipt of the forms the prospective students will be called to the campus for an Personal interview or written test as the case may be which will be the basis and Criteria of selection.
5. How ever a few seats are reserved for students on first come first served basis who can take admission by paying the stipulated fees without having to undergo the interview or written test.